Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03980 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,156 KZT (20,529,103 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)