Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04106 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 838,391 KZT (20,416,231 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)