Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03944 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 869,520 KZT (22,045,026 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)