Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03858 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 779,396 KZT (20,202,783 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)