Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04117 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 715,347 KZT (17,375,361 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)