Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03933 KZT / LAK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 781,168 KZT (19,864,030 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)