Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,284 KZT (€3,190) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)