Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 206.641 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,223 KZT (3,011 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)