Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.441 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 933,352 KZT (€2,758) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)