Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.443 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,221,894 KZT (€3,122) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)