Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 387,609 KZT (331,525 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)