Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,547 KZT (518,120 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)