Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,544 KZT (327,862 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)