Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,104 KZT (410,790 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (19 minutes ago)