Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.291 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 664,052 KZT (514,562 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)