Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.371 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 621,073 KZT (€1,778) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)