Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.834 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,105,688 KZT (€2,752) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)