Cost of living comparison between Vereeniging, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.116 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 442,801 KZT (R 18,361) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)