Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.687 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 503,014 KZT (Mex$ 28,440) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)