Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.542 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,267 KZT (Mex$ 34,776) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)