Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.654 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,743 KZT (Mex$ 39,399) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)