Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.633 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,616 KZT (Mex$ 29,979) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)