Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.667 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,177 KZT (Mex$ 32,670) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)