Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,689 KZT (€2,421) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)