Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.135 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,532 KZT (€1,998) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)