Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.479 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,131,988 KZT (€2,914) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)