Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 435,606 KZT (€1,233) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (33 minutes ago)