Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.052 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,993 KZT (€1,549) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)