Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.864 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,031 KZT (2,941 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)