Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.636 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 342,654 KZT (1,951 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)