Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.352 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,541 KZT (3,018 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)