Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.475 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 358,551 KZT (руб 65,484) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (20 minutes ago)