Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.570 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,597 KZT (руб 78,209) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)