Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.848 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 440,905 KZT (руб 75,392) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (10 minutes ago)