Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.959 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,766 KZT (94,942 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)