Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,930 KZT (110,621 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)