Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.886 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,228 KZT (93,475 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)