Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.859 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,857 KZT (93,850 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)