Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.726 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,551 KZT (kr16,545) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)