Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.328 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,192,123 KZT (kr24,667) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)