Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.818 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 852,345 KZT (€2,159) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)