Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 742,497 KZT (€2,165) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)