Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,571 KZT (€1,730) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (25 minutes ago)