Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.166 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,108 KZT (17,065 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)