Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.224 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,187,244 KZT (28,800 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)