Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.079 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 336,200 KZT (161,673 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)