Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.088 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,467 KZT (202,775 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)