Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 418,504 KZT (193,528 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (40 minutes ago)