Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.118 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,905 KZT (223,781 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (29 minutes ago)