Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.226 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 948,768 KZT (25,487 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)