Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.762 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,855 KZT (30,195 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)