Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.641 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,095 KZT (30,227 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)