Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.501 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,252,093 KZT (30,915 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)