Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.310 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,807 KZT (29,326 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)