Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.390 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,378 KZT (28,637 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)