Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.557 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,278 KZT (29,791 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)