Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.696 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,670 KZT (27,746 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)