Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.971 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,568 KZT (3,433 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)