Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.210 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,431 KZT (3,402 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)