Cost of living comparison between Varna, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.254 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,027 KZT (3,039 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)