Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 330,786 KZT (₨68,274) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (20 minutes ago)