Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,157 KZT (₨117,765) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)