Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.306 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,988 KZT (₨103,275) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)