Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.190 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,568 KZT ($2,218) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)