Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,139,962 KZT ($3,399) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)