Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,021 KZT ($3,777) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)