Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.560 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,958 KZT ($2,247) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)