Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,940 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 254.168 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,755 KZT (C$3,697) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)