Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,944 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.370 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,371 KZT (C$4,490) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)