Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 KZT / AMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 385,336 KZT (587,998Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)