Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 KZT / AMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 322,953 KZT (492,839Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)