Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,701 KZT (CH$1,595,752) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)