Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.526 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,132 KZT (CH$1,325,064) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (21 minutes ago)