Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,250 KZT (CH$1,481,695) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)