Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48550 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 772,801 KZT (CH$1,591,759) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)