Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.097 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 968,123 KZT (€2,534) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)