Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11293 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 379,120 KZT (COL$3,357,051) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)