Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10707 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,818 KZT (COL$4,966,799) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)