Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,067 KZT (COL$4,931,358) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)