Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11204 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,361 KZT (COL$4,198,238) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)