Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10938 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,299 KZT (COL$4,957,977) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)