Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 797,624 KZT (€1,987) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)