Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.454 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 942,266 KZT (€2,246) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 588,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)