Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.998 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 932,790 KZT (€2,338) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)