Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 434.075 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 931,824 KZT (€2,147) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)