Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.143 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,970 KZT (180,721 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)