Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.353 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,874 KZT (171,447 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)