Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.453 KZT / RSD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,127 KZT (173,807 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)