Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.051 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 250% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,366,544 KZT (Bs 40,132) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)