Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.688 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 230% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,771,788 KZT (Bs 54,204) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (40 minutes ago)