Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.767 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 245% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,615,227 KZT (Bs 50,846) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)