Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.394 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 240% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,594,759 KZT (Bs 50,798) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)