Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00471 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 433,698 KZT (Bs 92,140,615) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)