Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.414 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 265% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,708,770 KZT (Bs 51,140) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)