Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.176 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,842 KZT (€2,188) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)