Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,413 KZT (€1,815) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)