Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47584 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,676 KZT (CH$1,125,752) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)