Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.126 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 249% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,817,209 KZT (CHF 5,281) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (29 minutes ago)