Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.213 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 270% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,037,174 KZT (CHF 5,800) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)