Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,049 KZT (₨84,190) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)