Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 868,545 KZT (€2,634) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)