Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.867 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,517 KZT (30,039₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)