Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.104 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 478,359 KZT (36,504₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)