Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.553 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 337,555 KZT (26,890₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)