Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.291 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 550,518 KZT (41,421₴) in Uzhhorod.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)