Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.068 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 232,225 KZT (19,243₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)