Cost of living comparison between Uzhhorod, Ukraine and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.842 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 195,419 KZT (15,218₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)