Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.219 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,447 KZT (34,529₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)