Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.221 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 283,850 KZT (23,227₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)