Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.639 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 225,031 KZT (19,335₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)