Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.585 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 497,568 KZT (36,625₴) in Uzhhorod.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)