Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,065 KZT (¥290,716) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)