Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.996 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,075 KZT (¥349,116) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)