Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,111 KZT (¥196,422) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)