Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.185 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 923,193 KZT (¥289,853) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)