Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 962,366 KZT (€2,890) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)