Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,206 KZT (€2,328) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (43 minutes ago)