Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.620 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 724,405 KZT ($2,158) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)