Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 735,515 KZT ($2,256) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (41 minutes ago)