Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.997 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,433 KZT (ARS $46,223) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)