Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.110 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 800,464 KZT (ARS $39,805) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)