Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.269 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 775,072 KZT (ARS $38,240) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)