Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.372 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,774 KZT (ARS $48,512) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)