Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.271 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 881,840 KZT (ARS $43,503) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)