Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.456 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,078 KZT (5,936TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)