Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.388 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 432,912 KZT (元9,538) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)