Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.259 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,537 KZT (元13,932) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)