Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.432 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,178 KZT (Mex$ 33,268) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (40 minutes ago)