Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.078 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,594 KZT (Mex$ 37,709) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)