Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.803 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,508 KZT (Mex$ 36,511) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (13 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)