Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.654 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,001 KZT (Mex$ 31,238) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)