Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.303 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,206 KZT (Mex$ 30,585) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)