Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.715 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,975 KZT (Mex$ 36,553) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)