Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.649 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 652,347 KZT (Php98,110) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (29 minutes ago)