Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.287 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,768 KZT (Php91,733) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)