Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.241 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,468 KZT (Php97,658) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)