Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.322 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,074,876 KZT (28,800 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)