Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.633 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,385 KZT (29,156 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)