Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 734 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.072 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,176,743 KZT (28,651 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)