Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,627 KZT (27,211 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (40 minutes ago)