Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.641 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 947,187 KZT (27,343 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)