Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29579 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,032 KZT (₩3,644,612) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 300 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)