Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27721 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 893,267 KZT (₩3,222,367) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)