Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30732 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,124,594 KZT (₩3,659,399) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)