Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28673 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,398 KZT (₩3,928,410) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)