Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28141 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 728,264 KZT (₩2,587,903) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)