Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30289 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,604 KZT (₩3,990,216) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)