Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.385 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,511 KZT (€2,501) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)