Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.176 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 809,671 KZT (€2,394) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)