Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.192 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 517,561 KZT (₨99,676) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)